Saturday, May 31, 2014

You gotta have faith...faith....faith!!!

I need all prayer warriors to pray! I injured my neck/shoulder/arm about a month and a half ago. I have been on pain killers and muscle relaxers. Three weeks ago I lost feeling in three of my fingers on my right hand (dominate hand). I can still do everything...it's just really annoying and scary! I have a Nerve Conduction Study on Wednesday and more xrays on Tuesday. Please pray for good results and that the numbness is not permanent. I hope physical therapy can fix it! So, this is my bad news. 

Even worse, I haven't exercised in several weeks. I miss it soo much. I have just been afraid to mess up my neck even worse. That would not be a pretty sight...as my Dad would say! I don't lose weight if I don't exercise!!! It's just a proven fact with my body. So, I have maintained a 43 pound loss.

That was all the bad news. The good news is that...GOD IS IN CONTROL of the situation! He knows why this has happened and He will take care of it! In celebration of knowing God will take care of this problem, I decided to register for my first 5K. I am just having FAITH that he will allow me to have good results and begin exercising again (which I was loving soooo much). I just took a test about my Spiritual Gifts. FAITH is in my top 4 gifts!! I have faith that God will take care of my physical body and allow me to start exercising again! I have faith that I will be able to train for my first 5K!! I have faith that I will be able to lose 181 pounds! I have 138 to go...but who's counting!!! LOL!

Hebrews 11:1 - Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. I just read the "faith" chapter. This next part is from my commentary. God is who He says He is!! God will do what He says He will do!! When we believe that God will fulfull his promises even though we don't see those promises materializing yet, we demonstrate true faith. 
I believe that HE who began a good work in me will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. (Philippians 1:6) 

In January, I wote that God gave me a vision! That was from GOD!!! He gave me the vision of Holly's New LIfe!!! He will complete the vision! So, numb hand or not....He will complete the vision he gave me! I have FAITH!! Please pray in faith with me that I will get good test results soon, so I can exercise and train for my first 5K!! Whoop whooop!!!









1 comment:

  1. I know that HE will take care of you, and heal. Your injury! Luvu! ��

    ReplyDelete